2014年4月21日星期一

How are the 2014 cheap wedding reception dresses for bride



The wedding day will be a magical moment because you'll be surrounded by all your loved bridesmaid dresses for girls; those people who are important in your life: family and friends.
The first news of you Wed will be through the wedding invitations, so we must know very well choose the texts that we are going to include in them.

It is important to find the words that best express your feelings and that you find truly identified.

A wedding is an emotional event where feelings are skin-deep. We must not be afraid to express what we feel; to the contrary, the more sincere and spontaneous, we are better. Here are the 14 thoughts to put on the wedding invitations. But do not put them exactly equal, if you are any inspiration I will rejoice.
Maria, is a friend of Fridaybridal, stylist Vogue sitting behind me in the office. Whenever we talked weddings, Sara told me: "you have to see what a beautiful was my friend Maria dress". So finally he showed me some pictures and I did not hesitate to write to Mary running to let me post them.

Maria and Marco got married last August 10, 2012 in Vigo, in the Church of Nuestra Señora de las Angustias. Mary wore a dress by Chloe, was not wedding, but that she became a special dress. Made a friend of his mother by copying the cheap wedding reception dresses for bride the girl carrying the arras.

Decoration flowers chose them to the sister of the bride, and Patri, the owner of the store back and all the "mise en scène" of the event (tables, etc) was the work of modern electric & back.

That taste of time. That joy and energy gives the Sun. At least change my mood.

This weekend I've been to Ibiza enjoying on the beach, for the relaxation and the magic that has the island, especially when there are no people... And good eating when many typical sites there friends are to you.

On Saturday I was taking me a wonderful Bullit Peix du the best place of all Ibiza: S´Espartar, close to Cala Tarida, in the southwest area of the island (for those who want to go catching tips for this summer).

It was there, while I ate with all my friends, when I thought of making this post because the center of table they had was a small bottle of glass with raffia tied and an ear of wheat. And I thought, "all killing us now by recreating the 'rustic chic' style and look at it here, so shop wedding dresses within context, so 100% natural, so simple and so cool".

没有评论:

发表评论